Monday, June 6, 2011

New Service!

Hi All!


It's been a while since my last post!  Since then, I've gotten some cool new products and done a few interesting projects.  What I wanted to share about today is my new airbrush system that I got recently.  That means I am now officially offering airbrush services to my service menu!  Here's a picture of it:



This is the Temptu Pro airbrush make up system.  It's taken me a while to get up on airbrushing, but here I am, better late than never!  I'm SO impressed with this product!  The first bride to be that got a test run was Alexandra, on Sunday.  You can see her website here (she plans weddings!!!).

Anyway, this product lasts AAAAALLLL DAY and night, and when you're a bride kissing and hugging everyone all day, this is the product for you.  It does NOT come off.  I wore it on the hottest day of the year this year to try it out and it did not come off until I took it off!  Airbrush make up plus false eye lashes on your wedding day is a winning combo! ...but more about false lashes later...

I'll be using this product on Alexandra again for her engagement pictures in a few weeks that are included in the package she booked with me.  If you're interested in airbrushing or any of my other services, please contact me and I'll be happy to chat with you in more detail.  I can't wait for the engagement shoot!

Goodnight all!


No comments:

Post a Comment