Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wendy's Wedding!

Hi All!


Last Saturday, I had the honor of doing Wendy's make up for her wedding, along with 3 of her beautiful bridesmaids!  Although it was in March, it was still freezing cold, AND we dodged a bullet for possible snow!  


The wedding took place in Deale, MD in a local Methodist church.  She has 5 bridesmaids and her adorable son was the ring bearer.  We went with nice clean and natural look for Wendy, since she's not the type of girl to wear make up.  I think she looked gorgeous.  Here are a few photos from the day!
She was happy, I swear!

see...








a few more of the Bride...


Wendy, it was my pleasure to doll you and your girls up for your wedding!  I pray that you and Steven and little Steven have a wonderful life together!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely! very natural and glowing...

    Lou- (Toni's Mom)

    ReplyDelete