Friday, February 4, 2011

Basic Must-have

Hi guys!

I wanted this blog to not only be about recent work I'm doing, but also to be about products that are awesome and new techniques you might not have thought of.  The first product I want to recommend is a primer for your eyeshadow.  Not everyone has oily eye lids like me (this is GREAT if you do have oily lids, though), but primer does more than make your shadow stay put and not get that ugly crease in it.  Primer gives you the color that you see in your eyeshadow pan onto your lid.  Try it some time and you'll see the difference!


There are lots of great primers out there, but my fave is Urban Decay's Primer Potion:

You can get it in a Sephora store, Sephora, or Urban Decay.  It runs about $18, but is worth every penny.  AND, just a dab will do.  This stuff can last 3 months with everyday use.  

I also use this in every wedding I do to make sure the Bride's make up lasts all day.  

It comes in 4 colors and textures, so there is something out there for everyone.  

I know this product has been out for a while, but not everyone uses it!  I hope that if you're looking for something to give your shadow more staying power, you'll check out this product.  It's AWESOME and you'll want to buy boxes at a time!

That's all for now <3

Sara K!

No comments:

Post a Comment