Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yay! Make up!!

Evening everyone (well, hopefully a few of you)!

I decided to create this blog to promote my make up artistry biz and really get things going for 2011.  I had a good year in 2010 with about 5 weddings, group make over sessions and a stage production.  I still have a full time job, so any work with make up I can get on top of that is a blessing, and also really fun.  My goal for 2011 is, well, to work more in make up than I did in 2010!! 

My goal for this blog is to document weddings and other events I do in 2011, write about products that you MUST have in your make up collection and basically about anything else I want.  I'll try to not talk about my dog Lois too much :). 

Well, I guess that will be it for my 1st post.  I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you'll stick around for more.  Thanks for all who took the time to read this!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I will definately follow. As long as you don't talk about your dog, Lois, too much. ( at all really). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your 2011 goal!!! I believe in you!
    Christin

    ReplyDelete